Mr Muscle Oven Cleaner
Mr Muscle Oven Cleaner has the powerful cleaning action to make your oven sparkle. It is a foaming product with a unique self-scouring formula which is designed specially for use on cold ovens. It works by emulsifying the baked on grease, food and spills, which allows you to simply wipe it away with a damp cloth - no scraping required. Because this product is formulated to tackle one of the toughest jobs in the kitchen, it is important to read the instructions carefully before use.
Always read the label and product information before use.
For use on oven interiors only. For use on cold ovens only. Do not use on self-cleaning ovens, microwave ovens, hot ovens, exterior surfaces, chrome, aluminium, zinc, copper, plastic or polished/lacquered surfaces. Do not use outdoors. If in doubt about whether it is suitable for use on your surface, refer to manufacturer's instructions.
Read entire label before removing cap. Refer to oven manufacturer's instructions.
For use on cold ovens:
1. Wear rubber gloves and protect arms while spraying and cleaning. Avoid contact with skin and eyes at all times.
If splashed, to prevent burns wash immediately with plenty of water for at least 20 minutes and seek medical advice.
2. Disconnect the power supply to the oven - switch off electricity or turn off pilot light. Adequately protect the floor under the oven and all surrounding external surfaces. For easy application remove oven racks.
3. Shake can well before and during use. Hold can upright at all times.
4. Spray on internal surfaces including glass door from 20-30 cm. Do not spray onto oven trim, pilot light or heating element.
5. Close oven door and allow to work for no more than 30 minutes.
6. Wearing gloves, wipe thoroughly with a damp cloth or sponge taking care to avoid contact with the skin and eyes. Beware of splashes and drips. If splashed, wash immediately with plenty of water for at least 20 minutes and seek medical advice.
7. Remember to ventilate oven before turning on electricity or relighting pilot light.
8. Repeat process for stubborn stains and over-soiled ovens if needed.
9. Replace Child-Resistant Cap after use.
See back of label. If in doubt about whether it is suitable for use on your surface, refer to manufacturer's instructions.